A Day & A Half of STEAM Fest!
10x10 Outside Space
All vendors are OUTSIDE (10x10) unless ABSOLUTELY necessary for INSIDE (8x6) with/without electric for an addition fee.
Due to renovations of the ArtsQuest Center by 2020, we are extremely limited for INSIDE space, so all vendors are OUTSIDE except sponsors, event management, and speakers.
vendor rules & refund policy
- Fee includes BOTH DAYS (day and a half) plus access to the STEAM Fest Mini Gala at ArtsQuest!
- Artisan Tables are for Artists, Authors, Cosplayers, and Handmade Creators/Crafters only.
- Your product MUST fit in with the Steampunk or STEAM Educational topic, including, but not limited to: crafters, creators, artists, makers, educational or creative industry.
- We are NOT accepting MLM/Direct Sales vendors such as Avon or Lularoe.
- Vendors must provide their own table and chairs, and a 10x10 tent for outside as well.
- Vendors will receive two FREE entry tickets for self and one other only. All extra bodies must have a paid ticket.
- All vendors and exhibitors will be announced and welcomed on our webpage, social media, and Program Guide.
- Vendors agree not to damage walls, tables, floor, etc with their set up. Damage caused by the vendors is the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- There is no smoking permitted inside of the venue.
- Promoter will not be held responsible for any merchandise sold by vendor.
- Vendors agree to hold harmless the PA STEAM Fest, ArtsQuest, or WeDiscoverGeeks, and it's staff from loss or damage of merchandise or injury sustained during the attendance at its event. It is up to the vendors to carry insurance for themselves and their goods.
- Vendors agree to pay any additional business licensing fees and submit the form directly to the City of Bethlehem. This is usually a $25 licensing fee NOT paid to the Venue (ArtsQuest) or Event Management Company (WeDiscoverGeeks). There is NO refund on the licensing fee!
- Refunds are under special circumstance only and up to 60 days prior to event and 30% LESS for space holding fee. Deadline for any refunds (minus 30%) is June 21st, 2020.